Terms and Conditions
The term “Landcamp” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the websites. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- Our websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Our websites may contain trademarks which are not the property of nor licensed to the operator.
- Unauthorized use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our websites may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) being linked to. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Cancellations, Refunds, and Subscription Changes
If you wish to cancel an order for landing page creation and get a refund, immediately call 1-844-741-6161. For all refund requests, you will need either a copy of the receipt that was emailed to you at the time of purchase or access to your Landcamp order history.
Refunds range from 0-100% of the purchase price depending on what stage of development your page is in at the time we receive your cancellation request. The How it Works page outlines the steps of development. We go through five stages of development before launching your page (steps 2-6). You will receive notifications throughout the development process. Each development stage we complete reduces your potential refund by 20%. Examples:
- If you request to cancel the creation of a landing page after we’ve completed step 2, you will be refunded no more than 80% of the purchase price.
- If you request to cancel the creation of a landing page after we’ve completed step 6, you will not receive a refund because the landing page has already been completed.
A/B Testing Subscription Changes or Cancellations
You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel an a/b testing subscription at any time. Even if an a/b testing subscription for a landing page is cancelled, the landing page can still remain under Landcamp’s management and hosting.
Similar to the return policy above, your potential refund depends on how much work has been done for the month at the time you request cancellation.
To make changes to an a/b testing subscription, just send us a message or call 1-844-741-6161. For all refund requests, you will need either a copy of the receipt that was emailed to you at the time of purchase or access to your Landcamp order history.
Custom Domain Changes or Cancellations
You can upgrade from a Starter package to a Good, Better, or Best package at any time and, thereby, add a custom domain (see pricing). To edit an existing custom domain, we charge a one-time fee of $20 because we have to manually make the changes. Adding an additional custom domain costs $5 / mo. However, once a custom domain is set up, new landing pages can use the custom domain even if the new pages are on a Starter package.
To make changes concerning a custom domain, just send us a message or call 1-844-741-6161. For all refund requests, you will need either a copy of the receipt that was emailed to you at the time of purchase or access to your Landcamp order history.
How to Get Your Landing Page Files
We build landing pages in Unbounce. If you want to stop using Landcamp to manage a landing page, we’ll cancel subscriptions for that page and send you the .unbounce files at your request. These landing page files can be uploaded to another Unbounce account.
To get a .unbounce file for your landing page, just send us a message or call 1-844-741-6161.
All products are digital. Therefore, shipping is not in need of consideration.